"The Equivalent is so full of in-jokes, it must only be funny to the authors themselves" - Keith Somerville, as quoted in Sleeveless Top Enthusiasts Weekly.
- What Are The Benefits Of Having An Auto Repair Service?
- Online tools and hardware store
- Make Online Shopping Easier
- Is Martin Johnson Suffering From ‘Tony Adams Syndrome’?
- Gordon Brown’s next generation game
- Heavy Snow across the UK a disaster of Innuendo
- Wales Start Six Nations Defence With Solid Win Over Scotland
- TOTAL NON-STOP ACTION
- Silver lining in new music from the rainy city
- What Dreams May Come
- Greenwich man ‘outcast’ after criticising The Dark Knight
- New Music in 2009 already written off – go back to bed
Want to get in touch with The Equivalent? Well, thank god for the boffins working behind the scenes, as they have devised an ingenious method. Simply email:
Job offers always go down particularly well